We are pleased to share with you our service updates that aim to improve and facilitate our range of services for our members.
Recently Enhanced and Automated Services
BG Portal Merger:
Effective 16th April 2017, DMCC has merged both the member portal balance and the visa deposit (bank guarantee) into one account. With this change, members will be able to see ‘Total Portal’ balance and will no longer be required to raise requests to transfer non-utilised balance from one account to another. They can now top up only one balance for both the visa and all other services while they can generate a dedicated report for active visa to review and reconcile against the deposit held.
Newly Uploaded Documents on DMCC Website
Please find below the newly uploaded documents on the website and a brief description:
1. New Employment Visa – New Employment visa guidelines are updated with the recent changes. You can find the guideline at here.
2. Identity Card Services – New guidelines that cover the complete information related to new, cancellation and renewal of identity cards. You can find the guidelines here.
3. Employee Visa Transfer - New guidelines that cover the complete information related to transfer from DMCC, transfer to DMCC and transfer within DMCC. You can find the guidelines here.
4. Employee related Templates and Forms – With the recent e-signature related changes, the following updated documents have been uploaded on the website for view:
- Cover Sheet
- Employment Contract Limited for DMCC Contract
- Employment Contract Unlimited for DMCC Contract
- Employee Code of Conduct (Optional)
- Non-Competition Undertaking (Optional)
- End of Service Entitlement document sent to HR signatory and employee for e-signing - English
- End of Service Entitlement document sent to HR signatory and employee for e-signing – Arabic
Newly Added Activities
Please refer to the newly added activities to the DMCC list of approved activities available here.